Saturday, December 24, 2011

FALLING RAIN: Chapter Eight - "Killing Me"

“Falling Rain” - Danny Saucedo and Eric Saade fanfiction story written by Nika H, the admistrator of “Danny Saucedo Fans” at facebook: www.facebook.com/DannySaucedoFans.
Please, do not repost, copy, and/or change any part of this material without asking permission and crediting ME and “Danny Saucedo Fans”.
All events described here are purely fictional, unfortunately :(

Copyright © by Nika H, “Danny Saucedo Fans”.



Chapter Eight – Killing Me


-“What?” Danny asked me again.
-“It will not work this way. I’m sorry.” I repeated, and closed my eyes.
-“Why?” He asked, with that tone... fading away, that has alarmed me.
-“If there’s something that binds you, and does not allow you to be yourself, completely... with me. We simply can’t be, and you know it. How can love surrender in the atmosphere of self-denial?” I responded.

Danny did not answer. He simply closed his eyes. We were sitting infornt each other silently. I felt horrible for telling those cruel words that stabbed his alreeady bleeding heart. I felt horrible.
How could you do this?

He looked so tired, so hurt, so weak. Never, not even after that remarkable day of the car accident – he never looked that bad.
-“Te amo...*” He said suddenly, and sighed. It seemed to be that it was the last thing he would say, from his tone, which alarmed me immdiately.
I would not let this happen. Costs what it costs me.

-“You, don’t dare! I said no! Don’t even think of whatever you are thinking now. Please, don’t deny... I know your exact thoughts. You may remain silent, but I still can here you.”
-“Can you stop me?”
-“Yes. I can. I will never let you go.”
-“Why all of a sudden you-“
-“Because I love you. Period. Now, let’s get out of here. Let’s go to a new place, were we can be completely alone, when nobody knows us – let’s... But, before we do, you have a phone-calling session to Janna, Molly, London, Sweet, Young, Erik and Matte. Enjoy. Somebody, who is not me, has to explain few things to them.”
-“Why are you so cruel?” He said, laughed, and hugged me. –“I love you my cruel Manboy...” He said, and reached for my lips. We kissed.
In the first time since HellKnowsHowMuchTime – We kissed. It felt so good.

I realised how I missed those pink soft lips, these bright blue eyes.
This man, with that dirty smile across his face.
I missed him.
But now, he’s back.
And this time, I’ll make sure it is forever.

-“Nunca te dejaré ir, nunca, mi amor...**”  He whispered softly to my ear.
-“What’s up with the spanish thing today?” I asked, hugging him.
-“I’m tired, and when I am tired – I speak in my native language. Lo siento***. Guess who missed language classes during school!”. He said, and laughed.
-“I didn’t! I studied German!” I insisted.
-“And all you can say is...” He begun to say, and raised an eyebrow.
-“Ich heisse Eric.” I admit.
-“Not bad.” He said, in a sarcastig tone.
-“I know right? By the way, dear, the phone is waiting for you.” I reminded him.
-“God damn it!” He said, and sighed, as if he was about to lift heavy weight.
-“Don’t use the Lord’s name in vain.” I said, being mean.
-“Damn it!” He responded, thinking of the revange.
-“The phone...” I begun to say.
-“Alright, alright.” He said and pick up the phone, and started calling.

-“Hej London. Look I-“ He greated Peter on the phone, which surprised me a bit. Why wouldn’t he call Janna? I have to admit it worried me a bit.
-“It’s a long story, and don’t worry man, I’m alright. Can you please do me a huge favour? I’m heading out of town-“ He begun to explain, but probably Mr. London had interrupted him.
-“No! No! Relax, I mean we are heading out of town. I mean, I am with Eric here.” Danny calmed him, I could imagine what Peter thought by the words “I’m heading out of town.” since it was the exact words Dave had said to all his family and friends in Stockholm when he went to Uppsala, and he did not comeback...
-“No, not Young. Eric Saade.” Danny answered Peter.
-“I told you it’s a long story...” He begun to explain, nervously.

-“Yes, we are... Now, can you do me a huge favour? Dial Janna, Molly, Erik and Matte and you know, the rest of the peeps and tell them I’m alright. Don’t worry, everybody knows, and if not... Tell them the whole story. I am sick of hiding.” WHAT?!  This was the phrase I absolutely did not except from Danny. My jaw dropped in shcok, and I forgot how to close it. I sat, next to Danny, gazing at him with shock. WHAT?!
-“I’ve changed.” Danny has replied, to me and Peter at the same time. Wow, this was quick.
-“Yes, absolutely. No more hiding, I am who I am – and who ever has problems, is invited to jump off the hill...” He stated, and smiled his usual, super-confident, and a bit dirty smile I admired so much.
-“Haha, yes, I am a real rockstar now.” He replied to Peter’s surprise, “is invited to jump off the hill...” was not Danny’s expression but rather Dave’s.
-“Let’s... Let’s wait with this discussion for after I get back. Please.” What discussion? I wondered.
-“Thanks Mr. London, and no – I don’t even know where Eric is taking me, how can I know where we are coming back? One thing for sure, it will not be a while.” He told Peter. To be honest I did not know where I was taking him aswell.
-“Sure, thank you again, goodbye.” He thanked Peter.
-“Yeah, see you. Goodbye.” Danny ended the call.

-“What discussion?” I asked him. –“If... it’s not a secret or something...” I added.
-“Haha, no, I’ve got no secrets from you, boy. The discussion about my musical future...” Danny said and sighed. –“Can we leave it aswell...? I want it to be just you and me, let’s leave the rest for... later.” He added, asking me.
-“Of course!” I agreed.
-“So, where are we going? Peter thinks we are sneaking off to Vegas.” Danny said as we both laughed.
-“That’s an idea. To be honest with you, I haven’t thought about an exact location... Where would you want to go?” I questioned him.
-“A place when nobody knows us, where we will be completely alone.” He answered.
-“Same here. Any ideas?” I responded.
-“I always wanted to visit Bolivia, my homeland.” Danny said, after thinking a bit.
-“Great!” I said, and reached for the phone.
-“We are going there? Seriously?” He asked, a bit surprised, and ridiculously happy.
If visit to Bolivia makes him so happy, I will make sure personally we go there every month I thought to myself.
-“Yes. I will order the tickets and you, do me a favour, start packing please. Otherwise we will fly with no clothes and will walk naked at the streets as a result.” I said, and laughed at my own imagination.
-“Hmmmm... Good idea.” Oh, I should have known he would answer something like this. I was speaking with Mr. Danny Saucedo the perverted.
-“You want to be raped so much? There’s no need to walk naked for this, I can do this now.” I said, surprised at my own words that sounded more as if they were his own words.
-“Do it.” Danny demanded and got closer to me, and my heartbeat went totally wild.
-“Pack your stuff please, first.” I said, mainly because I needed time to prepare myself for this.
-“Oh, okay...” He said.


From Spanish:
*I love you.
**I’ll never let you go, never, my love.
***I’m sorry

2 comments:

  1. HAHAH girl, I always have to laugh when I read your fanfic. It's so detailed, some things only real fans can understand and laugh about. You make me love Danny and Eric even more every chapter.
    I'm sorry for not commenting for the last chaps, but I totally forgot about it since I'm reading it on my iPod most of the time and commenting is too much work on it. But keep posting, because it's so lovely. <3
    Merry Christmas, and a happy new year. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey, i'm wondering that are you going to continue this story ?

    ReplyDelete