Monday, August 8, 2011

IF ONLY YOU: Chapter No.10 - "You're Out Of My Life"

"IF ONLY YOU" Danny Saucedo and Eric Saade fanficion, written by Nika (me).


Please, do not repost it in any place without asking premission and crediting me & my page, thank you! This was written for your pure enjoyment, all events described here are purely fictional (unfortunately).


Chapter Ten – “You’re Out Of My Life”



Question were floating in my mind as I drove my car.
I have decided to lock myself in my studio, again – with my tears.

I openned the door of my studio, turned the lights on, sat on the sofa, and let my thoughts fly away as tears were streaming down my face...

All this time, I was trying to escape the pain, to avoid the pain – Rather than face it, and try to get over it, like a normal, sane person should do.
But as a result, the pain had only gotten worse – it hurt me, and it hurt Molly.

Suddenly, I felt a strong need to... talk someone, to speak out.
But to whom? To Molly? To my Mom? To whom?
What hurts the most, is that I knew exactly the name of the only person who would have understood me, who would have helped me... but he is gone, carried away by the wind.
However, it will never change the way I feel... for him.
I’m screaming on top of the world, but I don’t think I can he heard by you... Danny. I thought and sighed.


I don’t know what had happened between us.
I don’t know what will happen with us.
I only know that he isn’t there, by my side anymore.
Oh, and he probably will never be there... I thought to myself.

-“Then why?” I asked myself suddenly.

Why do I keep living in the past? Why do I keep missing the present? Why do I keep ruining my future? Why? I asked myself.
-“Danny” I said, and sighed. The answer for everything that happened in the past months of my life is Danny.

But why?
I love him, that’s a fact.
He doesn’t love me, that’s also a fact.
Why I can’t, for God’s sake, forget him and move on?

-“Danny... Danny... please, set me free – release me, please.” I whispered, almost crying.
-“Release me, release my body, my soul... free me.” I whispered again.
It was useless.
Danny wasn’t here – and he will never be.
Danny did not care – and will never do.
I need ro release my self, to free myself – All alone.
Nobody in this planet will do it for me. I realised.



Get over him, Eric – you must do this. I ordered myself
It will do only good to you, and to Molly. I tried convincing myself
-“Just do this. Set your mind and body free.” I said.



Life goes on.
And I will be a total fool if I continue being like that.
Life goes on, time is running out.
And I will be a total fool if I will continue being like that.
Being stuck in the past, all in ruins.
I live only once – and not forever.
So, why not use my chance?
So, why not let it go?



-“Baby goodbye, Danny goodbye.”
I said and tears streamed down my face, again.
Daniel Gabriel Alessandro Saucedo Grzechowski – those are the last tears I am crying because of you.
You’re gone, you’re out of my life.
Life goes on, and I will carry on...

No comments:

Post a Comment