Monday, August 22, 2011

IF ONLY YOU: Chapter No.14 - "Purest Delight"

"IF ONLY YOU" Danny Saucedo and Eric Saade fanficion, written by Nika (me).





Please, do not repost it in any place without asking premission and crediting me & my page, thank you! This was written for your pure enjoyment, all events described here are purely fictional (unfortunately).


Chapter Fourteen – Purest Delight

However, it did not change the fact that some questions needed to be asked, and given answers for. Talking things over was a must in our case.

-“Eric, if I had only I knew that your feelings for me are that serious. I would have never done it.” Danny told me.
-“For heavens sake. I coundn’t imagine that you love me so much, even more than I deserve. I thought that getting over me, for you would be a cherry pie.” Danny added, and smiled in apology.
How could he even doubt my feelings?
-“And your feelings?” I asked him.
-“Oh, I thought I could handle it... Guess I was wrong, again.” He answered.
-“When, and why you decided to... talk to me again? Or was it a spurr of the moment?”
-“Of course it wasn’t. Look, you know, one day I was sitting quietly in my studio, trying to write a song, and then, out from under – I recieved a call from your lovely girlfriend, Molly...” He said, paused to look at me, and continued.
-“I was literally shocked when she told me how are you doing, Eric. I have been feeling so bad for everything I have done that day since that. Really. Oh, and also, lying to Molly wasn’t something I enjoyed. She is still very upset with me/ I tried to call her few times afterwards, but she did not pick up the phone even for a single time... But well, I deserve it. I am lucky you have forgiven me after all I have done to you.”
I kissed his lips softly, and whispered –“I love you, Danny” in his ear.
Danny smiled, -“I love you too, Eric” he said then, and kissed me back.

-“You were better than me in... leading a normal sane life. I am so pathetic. Poor Molly, I made her worry so much... I even think she believes I have lost my mind” I said, after another moment of silence.
-“You only think this way, Eric.” Danny responded, adding –“If you asked Janna about how I was in the past... few months, you would realise how pathetic and cruel I am, Eric.”
-“Explain.” I demanded him.
-“Well, I used to lock myself in the studio, sit down on the floor, and tried to write music. I was home only for few hours a day. I used to tell Janna and my friends lies about me having a lot of things to do, but I could tell they did not believe me. You had tried to get over me, you had tried to lead a normal life. You cared about your friends, your family, your girlfriend – Molly, and I... dumped my friends, and ignored my family and girlfriend – Janna...”
-“Friends?” I asked, I had to admit, that was a bit jealous, tough. Ridiculous.
-“Erik and Mattias, from E.M.D” He answered, and smiled. –“They are like brothers to me.”
-“Ah, alright then.”
-“Eric, you are so adorable when you are jealous. You make me want to kiss you!” Danny said, and laughed.
-“Then, be dear and tell me, what the fuck are you waiting for?! Do it already.” I said, and laughed.
-“Eric, how about... going to a more private place at first? My studio for exapmle...? My sofa is very big, comfortable and soft...” Danny said, trying to sound innocent. Sure, sure, Danny + Innocent = Epic Fail.  I was horrible at Maths during school time, but DannyMathics was other story. I though to myself, smiled and...
Many things changed in me during the past months, except of this. I was still the red faced like a tomato man boy. I guess that would never change. Sigh.
Tough, Danny seemed to enjoy my reaction.
-“You are so cute, Eric.” He said, and smiled. –“And we better go to my studio now, before I lose myself here, in the RixFM festival’s locker room...haha” He said, and we both laughed together.
-“Let’s!” I said, and asked –“Let me guess, I am driving, right?” I was always the one to drive, for some reason.
-“Of course you do, I don’t want to commit a crime.”
-“Eh? Crime?” I said, not getting what he was about.
-“I have no driver liscence, boy.”
-“Really?” I asked, surprised.
-“Aha, really. Tough I will work on it soon, after I will finish my summer tour”

We got in the car.
Danny was sitting next to me.
We were smiling at each other.
-“Boy, I love you” He told me.
-“I love you too, Man” I replied, and kissed his lips, he kissed me back.
-“Eric... you drive me wild, you’d better drive already. If we will make love in your car, I am afraid it will not survive!” He said, and laughed.
I laughed aswell, and dicided, for my car’s sake to drive to his studio.
However, I must say that sex in the car sounded good to me.
Oh, what the fuck is wrong with me? I though, and sigh.

-“The purest delight, baby – is when your body is close to me. The purest delight, baby – you are everything I need to feel, oh oh...” Danny sang to me, suddenly, while we were driving to his studio in the darkness.
This is it. Now he officially turned me on. He will get what he wants soon, or not...No, he will get us hanging on a three naked, hardly alive, and my car would be officially ruined. Haha.
-“Eric, concentrate on the road” Danny said, and laughed.
Hiding my dirty thoughts was impossible even in the darkness.
-“Now you tell me!” I said, and laughed.
-“You are such a horrible driver, Eric. Really. As soon as I get the driver’s liscence, you will not be alowed to even get close to the driver’s sit. Otherwise  we will be driven to a hospital by a white car called ambulance everytime.” He said, still laughing.
-“Look who’s talking, firstly get a one!”
-“I will, one day...” He sang, copying the melody from my song, “Popular”.
Which made me smile.


Finally, we made it to Danny’s studio.
-“Oh, I can’t believe we arrived! I was thinking it would never happen!” He said.
What was his problem with my driving?
-“I sincerely apologize for not being the next Fernando Alonso, Danny.” I said.
We laughed.

We got in his studio, and went straight to Danny’s sofa.
-“Will work you out until I drop.Say it and I will never stop, ‘till we will get on up...You got me just like that!” Danny sang to me, in his sexy wild voice.
-“Now, you’ve done it officially, Danny. Nothing can stop me now” I said – in the dirtiest tone I could, and went toward him.
-“Nothing can stop US” He corrected me, and winked.

-“Come on, Danny – do me right, light my fire.” I said to him. While my face was only few inches away from his, while I could feel his every breath on my skin.

No comments:

Post a Comment