Monday, August 1, 2011

IF ONLY YOU: Chapter No.7 - "Someone New"

 "IF ONLY YOU" Danny Saucedo and Eric Saade fanficion, written by Nika (me).




Please, do not repost it in any place without asking premission and crediting me & my page, thank you! This was written for your pure enjoyment, all events described here are purely fictional (unfortunately).


Chapter Seven – “Someone New”

That’s the way things were. I was crazy rehearsing my performance for the Eurovision, making a lot of interview, TV appearances, etc.
Besides, I was crazy working in the studio, recording my sophmore album.
At home, I continued to play the game of pretence with Molly, pretending that I love her more than ever, pretending she is everything to me.
In fact, I do love her in a way – and she is important to me, but my heart belong to someone else, it belongs to Danny.
Fooling Molly was very easy, firstly because she was friends with Danny. She was also very busy, concerned more about her life, her friends, her blog, her... whatever it was. I felt guilty for it, tough.

Danny was also busy recording his new album, rehearsing for  both his solo tour and his band’s, E.M.D, tour.
At home, he was doing the same thing as I did – lying to his girlfriend Janna about his feelings. The only difference was that Janna was important to him a lot more than Molly was important to me. He was afraid, no, he was scared to death about the thought of hurting her. They have been together for eight years, and I must say that they had a big, big, love going on untill I arrived.
Being honest, Janna was really everything for him, literally.
In addition to that, fooling Janna was harder – since her world was centred around Danny.
She did notice that there’s something going on with Danny, but she doesn’t understand what – since he has no girls, and Janna will never believe that Danny cheats on her with me, Eric Saade,  behind her back.

Whenever we had time, we used to sell lies to our girlfriends, and run off to one of Stockholms hotel room’s to be together.
Those were the only happy and calm night in the past few months for us. The rest were full of pressure and stress.
It had only gotten worse due to the fact that we couldn’t fully be ourselves, since our relationship is supposed to be a secret. We always had to put on a show everywhere we go, but those nights we shared together at the hotel room.

I really own my sanity to those few meeting and to Danny especially, he was always there for me when I needed him.
Stress, stress was all I felt 99% of the time, I found myself often asking Should I continue? Should I go on? And telling myself I can’t take it anymore!!!   I really got sick of the lies and the game or ptetence. The only person in the world I could talk about my feeling, my fears was Danny. He always calmed down my fears, he was the only person who understood me.
-“Eric, everything will be alright... don’t worry, I will always be there for you. I love you, more than you ever know”
He used to say and kiss me, everytime I ranted.

Danny is everything to me – the love I felt for had no limits, everything was worth it... including the pain it caused sometimes.


Was, I said to myself in a worried tone, exactly was I repeated in my mind
It’s been two weeks since I last saw him, over this two weeks – he never texted me, he never answered the phone, I haven’t even got a single e-mail from him.
It was weird. Because even if we were far away from each other, he always talked via mobile phone, we always texted each other, we always exchanged
e-mails, and now... total silence.

I couldn’t take it anymore.
I had a feeling it was useless, but I have decided to give it a try, in the 1 000th time – I tried to call Danny. He didn’t answered.
In the 1 000th time – I tried to text him. Still, no reply.
I had already spammed Danny ‘s e-mail inbox with tons of messages, all of them reminded without a reply. I begun to worry, what happened to Danny? I found myself frequently asking it.
Is he alright? I asked, Maybe he is sick... I thought, but doesn’t make sense, he would have told me. Nothing made sense – and I was worried, scared, and stressed.

One day, when I couldn’t take that silence anymore – it was slowly killing me, I drove my car straight to Danny’s house.
When I got to his door, he was standing there, waiting for me.
-“Oh Eric, I had a feeling you will come... took you long, I must say” He said, in a very sharped, in a very cold tone. Danny never spoke to me like that.
This statement made me freeze, I was unable to move, I was unable to speek.
-“Eric, don’t stare at me like an idiot, what do you want from me?” He said, again in a very sharp voice, he sounded so harsh. He clearly wasn’t happy about me being hear, I wondered why.
-“Oh, Janna is here?” I realised.
-“No” He answered.
No? What the fuck is going on here? I asked myself.
-“Then why...?” I was beginning to say, but Danny interrupted me.
-“It’s over, Eric” Danny said.
It took me few seconds to understand what he ment.
I starred at him, shocked. I couldn’t bear what he said.

No comments:

Post a Comment