Thursday, August 25, 2011

IF ONLY YOU: Chapter No.15 - "All For Love"

"IF ONLY YOU" Danny Saucedo and Eric Saade fanficion, written by Nika (me).


Please, do not repost it in any place without asking premission and crediting me & my page, thank you! This was written for your pure enjoyment, all events described here are purely fictional (unfortunately).





Chapter Fifteen – All For Love


Danny was holding me tight in his amrs, not letting me go.
We were kissing each other, and no one of us was willing to stop.
Danny’s wet lips and tounge moved in pure harmony alongside mine.
He tasted so good. Feeling him was literally a cherry pie.

I pressed myself tighter to his chest, where I could feel the warmth from his body, and hear his heartbeat.
Slowly, my hands began to run over every single part of his glorious body.
I touched his back, his neck, his face, and finally his XL... penis.

Danny was already hard, and wet – just like me, by the way.Sigh.
So, I have diceded to stop wasting time acting like an innocent idiot , and do him right. I’m going to give you every inch of my love, Daniel Saucedo, literally, be aware. I thought.
I was a bit shocked at first, being dirty or/and thinking dirty was something I have not done before. What the fuck is wrong with me tonight? I asked myself.

-“Danny, should I take my clothes off or you want to do it yourself?” I asked.
Danny did not answer, he immediately pulled my shirt off, with my pants, alongside with my underwear. It took him less than two minutes, I must say.
-“You are so fine, Eric. I want to fuck you so hard.”
-“Danny, this time it’s my turn – I am sick of being a manboy, let me be a man for the first time in my life!” I said.
He laughed so loud, that I even thought we are having an earthquake.

Slowly, I began to undress him. Firstly, I took off his shirt.
My hand were running over his chest, I touched his nipples, and pinched his right one.
-“Ohhh!” Danny screamed, and looked at me, with shocked eyes.
-“I owe you this!” I said. The hell I do, he’d better deal with it. Sigh.
-“Haha, right. Fine then... Long memory you have!” He said, and bite his lip.
-“Still hurts?”
-“Hmmmm.....”
I did not waited for his answer, I just pressed my lips to his nipples – and started to lick them passionately with my wet tongue. Danny was moaning from enjoyment.

My hands went down on his body, straight where his penis was. I began to stork it  hard with my hands, while I was still licking his nipples.

I pulled his pants, alongside his underwear off. Now we were both naked.
I couldn’t help myself but gazing with adoration toward his body, tough I admit I felt a twich of jealousy, he was so perfect. Words cannot describe it.

I put his penis straight into my mouth, and begun to taste it with my lips.
My toungue went up and down on Danny’s penis, while my hands were massaging his balls.

Danny was still sitting on the sofa, moaning quietly from pleasure.
-“Eric... don’t stop” He said, -“Ohhh, boy, you’re so good. I love you!” He added, and continued his moan.

When I was done sucking his penis, he knocked me down to the ground.
Danny begun to kiss every single part of my body.
-“I want to kiss you all over...” He said.
Then, he went down on me, he licked every single part of my package with his wet lips.

Afterwards, Danny started to fuck me hard.
-“Oh!” I screamed, -“Fuck you, Danny! Harder, deeper!” I ordered him.
He did listened to me, Danny went totally wild – he had begun to move as fast and as deep as he could.
-“I love you. You’re so good at this!” I told him. Danny smiled at me, and bite my lip. He continued fucking me, his hands were touching my chest and arms, while he was kissing my lips.

In any other situation, I would just lay there and never stop him. But I had different plans for tonight.
I could feel the fire withing me burning.
I could feel the storng desire for him.
I wanted him, I needed him – right here, right now.

I slowly turned around, now I was on top. He clearly did not believe his eyes at first, and starred at me with shocked eyes. I placed my penis near Danny’s ass, and slowly entered him.
-“Ohhh” We both said at the same time, Danny even bite his lip – in order to stop the scream he was about to do.
I started to move within him. I went deeper and deeper, and started to fuck him faster.
-“Damn it. You are so good!” He screamed, -“Just don’t stop” He added.
The truth was that I couldn’t stop. Even if I wanted. But I didn’t.
It was the first time ever I have fucked a man. Have to say it was awesome. Probably because of the man I was fucking, tough... Sigh.

The pleasure enlarged slowly, I could fill it coming.
-“Danny, I am going to cum into your fucking mouth!” I shouted.
Since, he did not protested – I simple did it.
Watching Danny sucking my penis, alongside with my juices gave me chills over across my body.
Then, I went down on him once again – and haven’t stopped until he filled up my mouth.

We were lying on the floor in Danny’s studio. We were naked.
-“Ahh, it was the best feeling in my life!” I confessed, and smiled.
-“Yeah, boy, it was great. Tough, I cannot deny I am amazed, shocked, and surprised...” Danny said –“What lead to it? In the previous times you were... so shy, so cute, so innocent and afraid. What happened tonight that turned you into a wild bad boy?” He asked me, and winked.
-“Daniel, I just simple love you so much. For the past few months I leaved without you, and I....” Then I stopped. Damn, shouldn’t have said it.
His expression showed pain and regret, he had tried to hide it – but failed.
-“Sorry...” He said, and locked down, ashamed.
-“Don’t be, Danny. Let’s get over what happened – and start all over again. Blank page.”
-“Yes, you are right. Let’s!” He said, smiled – and kissed my lips as good as only he can do. That was my Danny! The danny I loved, love, and will forever love.


It was the start of something new for us. None of us did not know what will happen. Was it right? Was it wrong? Neither I, nor Danny had answers for those questions. It simply did not matter to us.
L.O.V.E – was what we felt toward each other, love was what we wanted – love was what we needed. He loves me, I love him. As Danny had said once, nothing but this so simple, and yet so wonderful truth matters in this world.

-“Te amo, Eric” Danny whispered into my ear, in spanish.
-“Ich liebe dich auch, Danny” I responded, and kissed him softly.




EPILOGUE – In The End - “Timeless”



We continued to lay down on the floor in Danny’s studio. We were still naked.
We looked into each other’s eyes, and we were into each other’s arms.
-“In your eyes, I feel love. In your eyes, I am whole.” Danny sang to me, in his beautiful voice.
-“I’ve been afraid to say it. But I really, truly feel it. I’m addicted to the rush you give me, you’re the one obsession. You raise my heartbeat when you smile.” I sang to him.
He smiled.
-“Do I raise your heartbeat now?” He said, and laughed quietly. He is so precious when he smiles I thought.
-“Yes, and I?”
-“You raise my heartbeat everytime, manboy. I simple love you – More than any words can express, more than you ever know.”
My reaction was reaching toward his lips, and passionately kissing him.
-“I will always love you, with all my heart – until the end of time.” I said, closed my eyes – and fell asleep alongside with the most beautiful person in the world, alongside my love. Danny. Sigh.


I feel the love from your heartbeat is hitting me,
I want to stay to be yours for eternity.
Don’t let the feelings go away so rapidly,
The clocks would never surround us – We could be timeless.

Tomorrow, I will wake up.
Tomorrow, another day will start.
New beginning, new life. Sigh.
Me and Danny might not last forever, that’s right.
But our love could be timeless.

TO BE CONTINUED!  

3 comments:

  1. I'm still loving it. ;D Looking forward to the next chapter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cannot wait for more! This story is totally brilliant and I literally LIVE for your updates! Please don't ever end it:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I liked your story very much. Really. But in my opinion it would have been better if Eric wouldn't forgive Danny so easy,to make Danny suffer just a half(well,too much;but juuust a little real pain won't hurt anybody,right?) that Eric did. I suppose I like dramas a bit too much :)).
    The feelings that you described...I can say I felt them when I've read your story. And it was awsome. So good luck with the other ones.

    ReplyDelete